- How to lower Philippine Business TaxThere are 2 ways you can reduce your business taxes in the Philippines substantially.
First, you can do-it-yourself and purchase this DIY kit we prepared for you:
DIY pack includes a Step-by-step process and all necessary documents to submit to the BIR so you can avail about 50% off your net taxable income! Purchase includes nationwide shipping.
But if you are like many Filipinos who are wary of online transaction, you can purchase the kit via the long process: deposit your payment via Bank of Commerce to Bituen current account 035-00-000715-1, then take a photo of your deposit slip and email to email@example.com
Second, you can schedule a meeting with us. Learn more about lowering your taxes for your Philippine business.
Under the Republic Act 8525 or Adopt-a-School Act of 1998 and BIR Revenue Regulations 10-2003, Bituen is now accepting Partners to join us in our two (2) programs as follows:
Sustainability & 3Rs - Seminars, workshops, & forums engaging teachers and students to adopt the waste-gardening approach and include tree-planting in their Gulayan sa Paaralan. Teachers, including TLE, Home Economics, and MAPEH educators and coordinators are encouraged to incorporate waste management in their livelihood and agricultural subjects at school so as to realistically meet the available resources to teachers and students alike especially those in urban areas. The environment is a cause that every individual should actively participate in to.
Reading Caravan - free distribution of quality children's books to marginalized urban and rural children all over the country. The Bituen group believe that inspiring and motivating children to read will empower them to aspire a better life, become learned, and productive members of society that would soon make intelligent choices as consumers.
As Partners, private companies can actually see their support, even join in the workshops (or their employees) for free, and have their support tax-deductible.
Bituen has distributed quality books to more than 10,000 children across the country, helped establish at least 5 mini-libraries, and conducted about 19 workshops/forums/seminars with a total of more than five thousand participants. For updated posts, visit our Facebook page Bituen Boluntario.
For more information, call (632) 9941372, contact us, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reading CaravanMore than anything, quality children's books are most helpful and inspiring to marginalized children in third world countries like the Philippines due to its rarity and accessibility. Textbooks in the country seldom has more than 2 colors, of durable quality, or appeal due to its successive and years of use by several children.
In Bituen volunteers' outreach experiences, when given food and a pack of toys, children set aside the rest and browse through the pages of the book they received for free because this is a new experience to them: being transported in another world with color and vivid images!All photos taken during the January 2, 2017 Reading Caravan in San Isidro, Makati CIty.
Bituen continue accepting book donations for marginalized children. While giving to schools and libraries may also be a good intention, these books are rarely used by marginalized children for fear of soiling these books and being reprimanded later on.
Contact us to donate.
- Eco Volunteers NeededOn the heels of the success of the initial Cool Green School project, Bituen is inviting volunteers to become trainers for various schools in Philippine cities. Under the Sustainability program, wastes are used in urban gardening and possible livelihood craft projects with the double purpose to clean and green our urban especially in marginalized areas.
The training is for free but volunteers will shoulder their tool kit worth P700 and waste materials:
- 2 medium to large cans
- 1 large shampoo or similar plastic bottle
- waste paper and packaging boards.
Bituen has also been invited to join the rehabilitation efforts of the Duterte Administration and successful participants may also opt to join the extended workshops in treatment centers around the country.
contact Bituen, call (02) 9941372, or email email@example.com.